Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blogging

I am sorta slowing down on this page since i have nothing really to talk about. However, I have been caught up recently with school and work therefor not enough time to play/work on any mods. Ive come here to say that my blog posts will not be as frequent anymore so do not get worried.

Today I found a very interesting video of what we have to do for school. HERE is the video.



Now here is the problem. I have to turn that simulation into a desktop board/card game. How hard is that??? At first it was painful to think about, but as we worked on it it got really more easy and for surely more understandable. Once our project is done I will upload the files here so you all can download and play free of charge*.


*maybe, if ours gets accepted into this museum it might cost ya.

No comments: