Monday, August 23, 2010

School, Portfolio, Life.

So as you may know, my life has been a rough one the last couple of months as school tore me down big time. But good news! I passed! And better news! this was my best quarter yet! I got 2 A's and 2 B's this time around raising my GPA to 3.11 which is way better than my GPA of 2.1 I got in high school. I can't wait till next quarter as we will be put into teams...yay.

Now later in my quarters at Brown College we will be taking a class to put together our portfolios. I can't wait so I might make another blog just to showcase my stuff. I might start that at the end of this week if I can get on that.

And on a serious note, today is our 3rd week together as a couple and I am absolutely thrilled to have her as my partner. I can not describe her in any words on how great she is and how awesome she can be. Today was the first face to face chat and I could not look away. Oh the chills (>_<) Anyways, I love you so much

No comments: