Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things are winding up

So in the upcoming weeks expect some great things.

First off, I will be officially halfway done with college. I am so excited because well, honestly I thought I would never make it this far. Plus I will be going back to some old ways. I havn't forgotten.

Secondly, A new version of promotion is coming out soon and it includes many fixes and tweaks hopefully for your playing pleasure. If you would like to play the recent version, look no further. Here is the server list that plays it. Hopefully you click at the right time that its playing on a server.

In other words, work is going great, I still miss you Chad, my cat is awesome for being here for me on these cold, cold nights. OH YEAH! and it was the first snowfall of the season today :D! too bad the hurricane force winds and rain before that made it not stay or I would have some pictures up. ENOUGH OF THIS BLABERY.

No comments: